September Release Picks

8:00 AM

I can't believe it's September already! And you know what September means... it's back to school time. *sad face*

On the bright side, there are a billion books released in September! Okay, so that might have been an exaggeration, but there definitely seems to be a lot more YA books than usual being released this month. I've matched my top ten selections to my Chapters/Indigo list. It was really tough to choose some of them, so I've included my honorable mentions as well below for those novels which just missed the list. 

If you'd like to know what other novels will be releasing this month, you can find more on my Upcoming Releases page as usual.

September 5


Shut Out by Kody Keplinger ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 

September 6


The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

September 13


Fateful by Claudia Gray ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (Note: This is an ADULT novel.) ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
You Against Me by Jenny Downham ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 

September 20


As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Beautiful Days (Bright Young Things #2) by Anna Godbersen ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 
If I Die (Soul Screamers #5) by Rachel Vincent ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 

September 27


The Faerie Ring (The Faerie Ring #1) by Kiki Hamilton ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #1) by Michelle Hodkin ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

*****

The novels that just missed the list, but also still caught my eye, are:

What books are you most excited to read in September? Do you agree or disagree with some of my choices?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Good choices Liz! I'd add in Lola and the Boy Next Door and Vanish (Firelight #2). You Against Me is new to me, off to check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I definitely would have included Lola and the Boy Next Door but after checking Chapters and Penguin Canada's website, they have the release date listed as October 4... so I'll have include it in next month's picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot wait for If I Die! MORE TOD! YAY! Oh, and I think Sweet Venom is also coming out in September, REALLY excited for that one as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Shut Out and The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer set to go, but really want The Night Circus! Some of these other titles are new to me. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWE YEAH! So many great books! And to the Lola comment - I AM SO SAD :( :P

    Thanks for the round-up, Liz, awesomesauce as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I already have a couple of the ones you listed that I haven't read yet so I should really get on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to most of these, especially The Night Circus, Mara Dyer and If I Die! Can't wait to read Shut Out either. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good picks!!!!
    :D I can't wait for Beautiful Days though I should probably read Bright Young Things first :P

    LOL I'll get my copy out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent picks! September is going to be an exciting month for new releases. The ones I've read so far have been AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1- Witch Song by Amber Argyle

    5- The Shattering by Karen Healey

    - Shut Out by Kody Keplinger

    6- Ashes (Ashes Trilogy #1) by Ilsa J. Bick

    - The Beginning of After by Jennifer Castle

    - The Hidden (The Hollow #3) by Jessica Verday

    - Isle of Night by Veronica Wolff

    - Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1) by Tera Lynn Childs

    8- Pure Red by Danielle Joseph

    - Witch Eyes (Witch Eyes #1) by Scott Tracey

    13- Dark Passage (Dark Passage #2) by M.J. Putney

    - Drink, Slay, Love by Sarah Beth Durst

    - Fateful by Claudia Gray

    - Frost by Marianna Baer

    - Glow (Sky Chasers #1) by Amy Kathleen Ryan

    - The Isle of Blood (The Monstrumologist #3) by Rick Yancey

    - The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern (Note: This is an ADULT novel.)

    - You Against Me by Jenny Downham

    - You Have Seven Messages by Stewart Lewis

    20- As I Wake by Elizabeth Scott

    - Beautiful Days (Bright Young Things #2) by Anna Godbersen

    - Between the Sea and Sky by Jaclyn Dolamore

    - Cold Kiss by Amy Garvey

    - Dark of the Moon by Tracy Barrett

    - Enthralled: Paranormal Diversions edited by Melissa Marr and Kelley Armstrong

    - The Girl of Fire and Thorns (Fire and Thorns #1) by Rae Carson

    - Goliath (Leviathan #3) by Scott Westerfeld

    27- A Beautiful Dark by Jocelyn Davies

    - All These Things I've Done (Birthright #1) by Gabrielle Zevin

    - Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor

    - If I Die (Soul Screamers #5) by Rachel Vincent

    - The Juliet Spell by Douglas Rees

    - The Mephisto Covenant (The Mephisto Covenant #1) by Trinity Faegen

    - My Beating Teenage Heart by C.K. Kelly Martin

    - The Faerie Ring by Kiki Hamilton

    - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

    ReplyDelete