Sarah Dessen, the New York Times bestselling author of such novels as The Truth About Forever, Along for the Ride and What Happened to Goodbye, will be coming to Canada to give a talk and sign books!
- Wednesday, September 21 at 7:00 p.m. ~ Indigo Toronto Eaton's Centre: 220 Yonge Street East, Toronto, ON. Dana Krook from Fave Magazine will also be interviewing her!
- Thursday, September 22 at 7:00 p.m. ~ North York Central Library: 5120 Yonge Street, Toronto, ON.
Also, Laura from The Zealous Reader wants to organize a meet-up with some fellow book bloggers who will be at WOTS Toronto. If you're attending the event, please get in touch with her by email at the.zealous.reader(at)gmail(dot)com or tweet her on Twitter. She should also have more details on her blog soon!
- Monday, September 26 at 7:00 p.m. ~ Indigo South Edmonton: 1837 99th Street N.W., Edmonton, AB.
Cinda Williams Chima, the New York Times bestselling author of The Seven Realms series, will be promoting her latest novel The Gray Wolf Throne in British Columbia.
- Wednesday, September 28 at 7:00 p.m. ~ Chapters Langley: 20015 Langley By-Pass, Unit 115, Langley, BC
Here's a quick look at a couple bookish events to look forward to in early October, which I'll be mentioning again in next month's edition:
- The Smart Chicks Kick It! Tour will be stopping by in Vancouver on October 1 at Chapters Burnaby... and in Ottawa on October 3 at Nepean Centrepointe, a branch of the Ottawa Public Library. To see the authors in attendance at each event and learn exact times along with directions, you can see the schedule on the Smart Chicks Kick It! website.
- Rick Riordan will be promoting the latest novel in his New York Times bestselling The Heroes of Olympus series, The Son of Neptune, at Indigo Yorkdale on October 6 in Toronto.
I've been looking forward to Sarah Dessen's visit to Toronto for months now! I'll most likely be attending her event at Indigo Eaton's Centre! And depending on how busy I am for school, I'm going to try checking out WOTS Toronto because I've never been, although I've always wanted to...
Will you be attending any of these events this month?