Book Trailer! - The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin

6:55 PM

The book trailer for Michelle Hodkin's much hyped debut novel, The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, was officially unveiled over at MTV's Hollywood Crush today! I wasn't able to watch it earlier in the day because only Americans could watch it there, but Simon & Schuster has uploaded the trailer onto their YouTube Channel so if you're outside the U.S. like me, then you can finally watch it!

If you're only going to watch one book trailer this year or you're not a fan of them in general, trust me when I say you will definitely want to watch this one. It's one of the most well-done trailers I've EVER watched! Seriously, it's pure awesome... and if you weren't excited to read the novel before, you will be once you've seen it! 

You can also read my review of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer here. I hope you love the book trailer as much as I do!

Release Date: September 27, 2011.
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children's Publishing

Summary:  
Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there.

It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.

She's wrong.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Holy cow!!! I love the trailer the best I have seen so far O_O wow!
    I have read so many 5 stars reviews this week! I cant wait to receive my copy >_< Is coming out so soon! hurry Canada post! hurry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of the best trailers I've seen! It's amazing - I can't wait to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's one heck of a trailer. Hopefully I'll be able to get to it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mara Dyer wakes up in a hospital room, but can't recall how or what happened that got her in there. It's not until she asks about her friends that she realizes that they aren't there in her hospital room because they're dead. They died in a tragic building collapse, but somehow Mara survived with no memory of the accident.

    ReplyDelete