In My Mailbox (46)8:00 AM
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we share any new books or goodies we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week.
I didn't an IMM post last weekend, so today's post is a combination of the past two weeks!
Received for Review:
- Dark Passage (Dark Mirror #2) by M.J. Putney
- My Beating Teenage Heart by C.K. Kelly Martin
- ARC of Shatter Me (Shatter Me #1) by Tahereh Mafi
- ARC of Where It Began by Ann Redisch Stampler
Thanks so much to HarperCollins Canada, Random House Canada and St. Martin's Press for sending these novels to review! And I'd like to also extend a warm thank you to Ann Redisch Stampler who sent me her upcoming YA debut novel!
- Anna Dressed in Blood (Anna Dressed in Blood #1) by Kendare Blake
- Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
- If I Die (Souls Screamers #5) by Rachel Vincent
- Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen
- Possess by Gretchen McNeil
- Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
I was really excited to attend Sarah Dessen's book signing at Indigo Eaton Centre on Wednesday evening! Dreamland was the first novel I've read by the author but I didn't actually have my own copy, so I thought I would buy it. And when my sister read the plot description for Keeping the Moon, she told me to get that too so she could read it. My recap of the evening should be on the blog within the next few days...
And I was so excited to get my hands on a copy of If I Die! If you're a Twitter follower, then you will have probably seen my fan-girl tweets showing how much I loved If I Die... and I can't mention the series without saying I'm TEAM TOD!
My order from Chapters also came in, so I'm happy to finally have Anna Dressed in Blood, Possess, and Ripple! I've been waiting for them to show up on the shelves at the store, but I haven't been able to find them so I thought I would just order them instead.
What about YOU? Any new reads/finds this week?
And as always... Happy Reading!