In My Mailbox (46)

8:00 AM

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we share any new books or goodies we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week.

I didn't an IMM post last weekend, so today's post is a combination of the past two weeks!


Received for Review:
 
Thanks so much to HarperCollins Canada, Random House Canada and St. Martin's Press for sending these novels to review! And I'd like to also extend a warm thank you to Ann Redisch Stampler who sent me her upcoming YA debut novel!

Bought:

I was really excited to attend Sarah Dessen's book signing at Indigo Eaton Centre on Wednesday evening! Dreamland was the first novel I've read by the author but I didn't actually have my own copy, so I thought I would buy it. And when my sister read the plot description for Keeping the Moon, she told me to get that too so she could read it. My recap of the evening should be on the blog within the next few days...

And I was so excited to get my hands on a copy of If I Die! If you're a Twitter follower, then you will have probably seen my fan-girl tweets showing how much I loved If I Die...  and I can't mention the series without saying I'm TEAM TOD!

My order from Chapters also came in, so I'm happy to finally have Anna Dressed in Blood, Possess, and Ripple! I've been waiting for them to show up on the shelves at the store, but I haven't been able to find them so I thought I would just order them instead.

What about YOU? Any new reads/finds this week?

And as always... Happy Reading!

You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. You have If I Die and Shatter Me!!!!!! I am so jealous. I really want to read those books although If I Die doesnt release till next year for me (UK) so I am thinking I will have to buy the ebook version now and buy the UK version when it's released.

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. IF I DIE! I'm in love with Tod too! And that entire series! I pre-ordered it for my kindle yesterday! I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful books this week and... OMG Shatter Me!! I haven read one single negative review about it!! awesome!! I already read Anna! and it's kinda gorish wohohohoho! =P

    My dear, I wish you a very happy reading ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Awesome books this week! I loved Anna Dressed in Blood and I've heard good things about Ripple and Possess, can't wait to see what you think of them! And lucky you getting an ARC of Shatter Me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow you got a ton of awesome books this week. Shatter Me is amazing as is anything by Sarah Dessen. And I can't wait to read Where It Began. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shatter me and My Beating Teenage Heart look awesome! and i really want Anna Dressed in Blood! It's on my wish list.

    Old Follower. :)

    My IMM- Book Briefs

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I missed the Sarah Dessen signing this week. I really wish I lived near Toronto LOL - I look forward to your post about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. All the books I want to get! I'm jealous. :D Enjoy!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great IMM. I so want to read Anna dressed as bloos. I have never read anything by Sarah Dessen have heard great things about her books though. So want to get my hands on a copy of Shatter me.

    Happy reading.

    My IMM: http://readingawaythedays.blogspot.com/2011/09/imm-17.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful haul, Liz! I hope you enjoy them =)

    PS. I totally fangirled over If I Die, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AH, Shatter Me! If I Die! So many good books! Anna looks great too, and Posses. Happy reading :).

    ReplyDelete
  12. I pretty much want to read all of the books you got and I can't wait to hear all about the Sarah Dessen event.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay for ANNA! I'm reviewing it tomorrow, and I can't to see what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy goodness! You got loads of good things this week. I've got Shatter Me waiting on the shelf and I can't wait to get to it. I need to snatch a copy of My Beating Teenage Heart this week. Hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete