In My Mailbox (14)

2:00 PM

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we share any new books or goodies we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week.

This week I got...
Bought:
  • Angels' Blood (Guild Hunter #1) by Nalini Singh (Note: not YA)
  • Archangel's Kiss (Guild Hunter #2) by Nalini Singh (Note: not YA)
  • Nightshade (Nightshade #1) by Andrea Cremer 

Received for Review:
  • Light the Beginning by Marcia M. Lange (thanks Marcia!)

So that's what I got this week! What about you guys?

Happy Reading!

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I can't wait to see what you say about Light the Beginning! It looks really good. Nightshade is very fun and entertaining. Very mysterious too! Enjoy! I'll look forward to your review of it as well.

    Ashlie @Bookish Novelties

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't heard of Light the Beginning before but it sounds promising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Can't wait to hear your reviews on them! I havn't got any books this week though, maybe next week ;)

    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  4. TEAM ASH! How far are you on The Iron Queen?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy- Aww, I'm sure you'll be getting plenty soon with the holidays fast approaching!

    Chrystal-I'm on page 0! I don't have Net Galley. *tear* I was adamantly Team Ash for the first novel but the return of Puck in book 2 just turned the tide a bit so now I could lean both ways... either way, I'll be sad for one of the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They each have their own reasons for being a good choice. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Just thought you might be interested in checking out my latest book giveaway at amandarosetew.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete