Stacking the Shelves (2)

1:56 PM

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by fellow Canadian blogger Tynga at Tynga's Reviews where we share any new books or goodies we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week.

This week, I got...


Received for Review:

Thanks so much to Random House Canada, St. Martin's Press and Thomas Allen & Son for sending these books for review! 

Bought:

It took over a month and half, plus a nudge to Chapters/Indigo's customer service, but my copy of Sarah Alderson's Hunting Lila FINALLY arrived in-store for me to pick up this week! After waiting for such a long time, I couldn't resist reading it right away and absolutely loved it. Chapters/Indigo also had their Buy 3, Get the 4th Free sale this week, so I couldn't help buying some more books. Susane Colasanti's Take Me There was a bargain book for only $5! 

What about YOU? Any new reads/finds this week?

And as always... Happy Reading! 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Wow!!! Great week!!!! Lots of wonderful books there. I'm looking forward to reading This is Not a Test!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dark Kiss and This Is Not A Test look so good! I'm jealous of you! I hope you enjoy all of them!

    Check out my Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome haul! I got Masque of the Red Death awhile back too... really need to get to that. Hope you enjoy them!

    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I have been DYING to read A Girl Named Digit ever since I heard of it... might request that soon :) And I had an e-galley of This Is Not A Test that expired before I read it (*kicks self*) so I'll have to buy a copy or get it from the library - LOVE Courtney Summers <3

    Aaaaah, was Hunting Lila amazing?? Everyone seems to think so... I really do need to snag a copy soon! I can't wait to read your review for that, Liz :)

    Aaaaand then about a gazillion other books here that look absolutely fabulous. Hope that you have a great book week, Liz! <3

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved Masque of Red Death!
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! I loved This is Not a Test! :)

    Enjoy your reads :)

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome that you got Chapters to order in a book for you! I should see if I could manage to get them to do that for me, lol.

    Is the Bad Girls Don't Die series any good? I've seen it a few times and I've got to admit it looks pretty interesting!

    Great haul, Liz. Looking forward to what you're getting next week. :)

    Lex.

    ReplyDelete