Spotted! Cover of Everbound by Brodi Ashton

1:42 PM

Brodi Ashton revealed the cover for Everbound, the second novel in the Everneath series, on her blog today!

Release Date: January 22, 2013
Publisher: Balzer + Bray

Summary (from Goodreads):
**Contains spoilers if you haven't read Everneath!**
Two months ago, the Tunnels of the underworld came for Nikki Beckett. That night, Nikki's boyfriend, Jack, made the ultimate sacrifice. All Nikki wants is to save Jack before it's too late. All Cole wants is to find his queen - and he thinks Nikki is the one. Both determined, both desperate, Nikki and Cole form a tense alliance, leading them on a dangerous journey to The Heart of The Everneath.

Oh. My. Gosh. I thought the cover for Everneath was really pretty, but the cover for Everbound is downright GORGEOUS. I love the black dress and how it's billowing behind her, building into a dark, stormy effect. I seriously can't stop staring at it.

If you're a fan of books inspired by Greek mythology, you'll definitely want to check out Everneath if you haven't already done so because it's a modern take on Persephone...

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the cover in the comments!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Very pretty! Harper has a killer design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, but I kind of wish you couldn't see her face so it matched the cover of Everneath a bit more.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Simon & Schuster KNOW how to make a gorgeous series of covers (looking at you, Hush Hush) and clearly they're on another winning streak with Brodi Ashton's. This is so gorgeous, the dress and clouds are stunning <3

    I cannot WAIT for this! JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!

    ReplyDelete