June Release Picks

8:00 AM

Wow! How is it June already? I'm now halfway through my summer classes at U of T and time seems to be flying by so quickly... And while I've been busy with school, it sure didn't stop me from my book buying addiction. May was pure craziness for new book releases, but June is looking to be another great month filled with YA books to get excited about!

Here are this month's releases that I'm most looking forward to checking out! Once again, I've pretty much matched my Chapters/Indigo list, but I've added a few extra books here since I couldn't narrow it down to only ten book selections. If you'd like to know what other novels will be releasing this month, you can find more on my Upcoming Releases page as usual. 

June 5

A Girl Named Digit by Annabel Monaghan ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

Mirage (Winterhaven #2) by Kristi Cook ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha Trilogy #1) by Leigh Bardugo ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

June 12

For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 

June 19

My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Something Like Normal by Trish Doller ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

June 26

Before I Wake (Soul Screamers #6) by Rachel Vincent ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
One Moment by Kristina McBride ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful #2) by Suzanne Young ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo  

*****

What books are YOU most looking forward to reading in June? What books did I miss that you can't wait to read?   

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. June is SUCH a good month for books! I have like, a laundry list of books I'm excited for :)

    The Golden Lily, Shadow & Bone, For Darkness Shows the Stars, False Covenant, My Life Next Door, Riese, Chosen Ones, Soulbound, etc. :)

    Great picks, Liz!

    Brenna from Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH! I still thought Soulbound was coming in July... if I'd known it was out this month, I would have included it too! Thanks for letting me know, Brenna! :)

      Delete
  2. Great picks! I have a few of the same too. like For Darkness Shows the Stars and My Life Next Door, but really, it just looks like a very good month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1- Devine Intervention by Martha Brockenbrough

    5- All These Lives by Sarah Wylie
    - A Girl Named Digit by Annabel Monaghan
    - A Midsummer's Nightmare by Kody Keplinger
    - Miracle by Elizabeth Scott
    - Mirage (Winterhaven #2) by Kristi Cook
    - Shadow & Bone (The Grisha Trilogy #1) by Leigh Bardugo

    12- Flirting in Italian by Lauren Henderson
    - For Darkness Shows The Stars by Diana Peterfreund
    - The Golden Lily (Bloodlines #2) by Richelle Mead
    - Lies Beneath (Lies Beneath #1) by Anne Greenwood Brown
    - Rapture (Fallen #4) by Lauren Kate
    - Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham
    - Timepiece (Hourglass #2) by Myra McEntire

    19- Keep Holding On by Susane Colasanti
    - My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
    - Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
    - Soulbound (Legacy of Tril #1) by Heather Brewer
    - This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
    - Tokyo Heist by Dianna Renn

    26- Before I Wake (Soul Screamers #6) by Rachel Vincent
    - Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult & Samantha van Leer
    - Dust Girl (The American Fairy Trilogy #1) by Sarah Zettel
    - Once Burned (Night Prince #1) by Jeaniene Frost (Note: This is as ADULT book.)
    - One Moment by Kristina McBride
    - A Want So Wicked (A Need So Beautiful #2) by Suzanne Young

    ReplyDelete