Spotted! Cover of Boundless by Cynthia Hand

1:40 PM

Cynthia Hand revealed the book cover for Boundless, the third and final novel in the Unearthly series, earlier today on her blog!

Release Date: January 2, 2013
Publisher: HarperTeen

There is no official summary available for Boundless yet, but that's perfectly okay because I'm still super excited for its release, regardless! I'm so glad HarperTeen has stuck with the theme of the previous book covers, choosing the same model wearing a pretty dress, but changing up the background and her expressions. And what's even more awesome is that the book covers are always even more gorgeous in person!

Are you loving the book cover for Boundless? Are you on Team Tucker or Team Christian? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

You can also read my reviews of Unearthly and Hallowed. This series is one of my favourites featuring angels!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Loveeeee this series. I think they're the only angel books I've actually liked for the most part, but they really impressed me. I like Christian, but I am firmly on Team Tucker.

    I love the colour of the cover, but I have to say I'm a bit let down that it almost looks the same as the Hallowed cover. I like themes, but this one is almost too similar to Book 2. Still, it's pretty, and I agree that they've even more gorgeous in person. Can't wait for Boundless to come out!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is gorgeous and it patches perfectly with the rest of the series! thnx for sharing my dear ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!!!!!! This is so stunning!! It's my favorite of the three!

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really nice cover!
    And I like that it fits with the theme of the other books:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. sinceramente y aunque me agrada Tucker, yo me quedo con Christian, ya que Clara jamas podrá ser Feliz ni realizarse completamente con el primero, en cambio Chris le da una seguridad y comprensión que Tuck jamas podrá brindarle, aunque me gustaría que al final de la serie todos terminen felices y por supuesto todos terminen perfectamente enamorados de quien les conviene:D

    Pd: Todas las portadas son Maravillosas,

    ReplyDelete