Mark Your Calendars Canadians! June Edition

8:00 AM

To my fellow Canadians, are you ready to mark your calendars? Here are some upcoming YA bookish events to look forward to in June!

Michael Scott


Michael Scott will be in British Columbia promoting the release of The Enchantress, the sixth and final novel in The Secrets of Nicholas Flamel series!
  • Wednesday, June 13, 2012 at 7:00 p.m. ~ Kidsbooks: 3083 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC. 
  • Tickets worth $23 are also required to attend and include one copy of the new book.
  • For more information on this event, check out this flyer for the event or visit the Vancouver Kidsbooks website (I've linked directly to the portion covering his event). 
Richelle Mead

Richelle Mead will be stopping by Vancouver at the end of the month, promoting the release of The Golden Lily, the second novel in the Bloodlines series!
  • Saturday, June 23, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. ~ Chapters Metrotown: 4700 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC. 
Looking Ahead to July...

Canadian author Denise Jaden will be having a launch party to celebrate the release of her sophomore novel Never Enough!
  • Saturday, July 14, 2012 at 2:00 p.m ~ Black Bond Books: 344-32555 London Ave,
    Mission, BC.
*****

 I really should have called this post the British Columbia version because it looks like all the YA events are heading to BC this month! Dear publishers, please send more of your authors to Toronto, Ontario too please!

Will any of you be attending any of these events? I'd love to attend to the Richelle Mead event, but I sadly misplaced my teleporter...

 
And if you're a Canadian blogger, I hope you check out the 2nd annual Canada Day Blog Hop hosted by Chrystal (Snowdrop Dreams of Books), Aislynn (Stitch Read Cook) and Carmel (Rabid Reads)! The event will take place from June 28-July 2 and will be entirely Canadian themed. You can sign up for the Canada Day Blog Hop at any of the links I provided above on the blogs of the event hosts.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm definitely hoping to get to the Richelle Mead one! Have to catch up on this spin-off series first though (I haven't read Bloodlines yet).

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIZ! I saw Richelle Mead's name on this post and I was about 0.5 seconds away from cheering. Then I saw that it was in Vancouver. *siiiiiigh* Hopefully next time she'll make it over to Toronto! :) And if not, I'm sure you'll have found your teleporter by then... Mind if I hitch a ride? ;)

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete