Spotted! Cover of The Indigo Spell by Richelle Mead

10:52 PM

The Golden Lily was only released in stores a couple weeks ago but the book cover for The Indigo Spell, the third novel in the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead, was officially revealed today on MTV's Hollywood Crush!

 Release Date: February 12, 2013
Publisher: Razorbill

There's no summary to be found yet but I'm sure I'll be loving The Indigo Lily no matter what because Richelle Mead hasn't let me down yet! All of the colours for the covers in the Bloodlines series have been really fitting so far, and The Indigo Spell is no exception! Red for Bloodlines, yellow for The Golden Lily and now blue for The Indigo Spell, it definitely has me thinking ahead to what colours might be used for later books.

In the meantime, what are your theories on the character featured in the back, behind Sydney and Adrian? I'm thinking it's either Eddie or a new character who will be introduced in the novel. I guess we'll have to wait and see to find out!

Also, I'm super glad that The Indigo Spell is being released in February 2013! Just imagining the thought of waiting a complete year to find what happens next between Sydney and Adrian makes me shudder...

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Nice... that is exciting that it will be out sooner than normal. I really need to pick up The Golden Lily soon. Oh and maybe go back and read the VA series... I've only read Bloodlines and loved it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking that the guy might be Trey actually...he would fit the description and emphasize how sydney's torn between the vamps and the alchemists (which I know Trey isn't a part of but you know...he's, well...something else lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *smacks forehead* How could I possibly forget Trey? I was asking my sister what she thought about the cover & she's also thinking it could be Trey. I definitely think he'll be having a larger role in the series, so that's a really good guess. I hope Richelle Mead tells us who it is soon, but she said on her blog that once the book description is out, we should be able to tell who it is after. And apparently there will be a more finished version of the cover with the added tattoos on Sydney's face and everything. :)

      Delete
  3. I loved reading golden lily..can't wait for the next book!! i think the other guy might be Marcus...since he was left out in the 2nd book nd all..!! looking forward to Feb 2013 :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh, Marcus is a good possibility too since Sydney will be definitely trying to learn more about him...

      Delete
  4. This book is probably my favorite of the whole series so far, I really liked seeing how far all of the characters had come, I am a huge Richelle Mead fan so when I look back at where Sydney was in the VA series and where she is now I am still so surprised at where her character has gone and how much she has changed and Adrian was also at his best in this one. Great review!

    ReplyDelete