Spotted! Cover of Where She Went by Gayle Forman

3:11 PM

EW.com revealed the cover of Where She Went by Gayle Forman today! Where She Went is the sequel to If I Stay, a heartbreaking novel I loved even though I must have been crying the entire time I was reading it. If you haven't read If I Stay before, you can check out my review of the novel here.

Release Date: April 4, 2011
Publisher: Dutton Juvenile

I couldn't exactly find a summary for the novel yet but according to Goodreads, the novel will take place from Adam's point of view 3 years after the events in If I Stay.

Wait, I found a very short blurb on Chapters/Indigo: 
Adam, now a rising rock star, and Mia, a successful cellist, reunite in New York and reconnect after the horrific events that tore them apart when Mia almost died in a car accident three years earlier.

Also, Gayle Forman is having a Where She Went teaser tour from August 19 to September 1. Each day on a different YA blog, she's revealing a short teaser about her upcoming novel and also giving away chances to win a signed copy of If I Stay. You can check out the details here.

So what do you think of the cover? I love how it's similar to my paperback version of the novel! It's so pretty with the soft grey blue background and the model's pose stands out in a way that's difficult to describe (at least for me...).

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. I think the cover is pretty cool!
    I have yet to read If I Stay but this cover is quite awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg. Love the cover. And i loved loved loved If i stay! Glad to see i get to know WHERE SHE WENT! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND i am having a giveaway for IF I STAY if you all following Midnight Bloom Reads, haven't read it yet!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. o_o i had no idea there was going to be a sequel to If I Stay!! *Goes on Goodreads to add book to to-read list*

    I love the cover!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read If I Stay! Knowing that there's a sequel and that the cover is so freaking awesome makes me want to read it even more :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loke the cover too!! I need to read the first book! I hear it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the cover and I can't wait for the book. Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't read the first book but the cover for this one is very nice. I like it a lot.

    ReplyDelete