In My Mailbox (4)

12:25 PM

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we share any new books we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week.

So what did I get this week?



Bought:
  • Infinite Days (Vampire Queen #1) by Rebecca Maizel
  • Eternal Kiss of Darkness (Night Huntress World #2) by Jeaniene Frost (Note: This is an ADULT novel.)

I also spotted The Eternal Ones by Kirsten Miller out in stores early but I didn't buy it....

What about YOU? Any new reads/find this week?

Happy Reading! 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Great picks! I might have to check them out!

    Also, I've nominated you for an award at my blog. Check it out!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for Infinite Days! Can't wait to see your review for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read Infinite Days the cover is gorgeous. Will look out for your review of it. I read The Eternal Ones this past week and really good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read Infinite Days so badly! Lucky you!
    Here's my IMM post, its my first -
    http://books-love-affair.blogspot.com/2010/08/in-my-mailbox.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh I have EKOD here too! Infinite Days looks great =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found one! :)
    Radiance by Alyson Noel (August 31st 2010)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just discovered your blog throgh Goodreads and really like it! I'll be back. :)

    Infinite Days looks fantastic, but I don't think it's out in Australia yet. *sigh*
    But they look awesome! I hope you enjoy your books. :D

    ReplyDelete