The Contemps Challenge!10:00 AM
Are you up for a challenge? Do you enjoy reading YA contemporary fiction? If your answer was yes to both questions, then why not join the Contemps and take part in The Contemps Challenge!
So just who are the Contemps you might ask?
Well, they're a group of YA authors with contemporary novels releasing over the course of a year. In their words, they are "passionate about realistic fiction because these are the books that remind us we're not alone in this real world."
- April Henry - Girl, Stolen
- Brent Crawford - 3rd Book in Carter series
- Courtney Summers - Fall For Anything
- Daisy Whitney - The Mockingbirds
- Denise Jaden - Losing Faith
- Elizabeth Scott - Between Here and Forever
- Emily Wing Smith - Back When You Easier to Love
- Hannah Harrington - Saving June
- Jo Knowles - Pearl
- Kirsten Hubbard - Like Mandarin
- Kody Keplinger - The DUFF: Designated Ugly Fat Friend
- Kristen Tracy - Sharks & Boys
- Lindsey Leavitt - Sean Griswold's Head
- Lisa Schroeder -The Day Before
- Melissa Walker - Small Town Sinners
- Michael Northrop - Trapped
- Micol Ostow - Family
- Mindi Scott - Freefall
- Sara Bennett Wealer - Rival
- Sarah Darer Littman - Want to go Private?
- Sarah Ockler - Fixing Delilah
You must promise to read 18 of the 21 novels upcoming between now and August 15, 2011. One lucky challenger will win the grand prize: ALL 21 OF THEIR BOOKS!
Curious about how to sign up now?
Just click the image below (or on my sidebar) to take you to the Contemps website where you can learn more information about the challenge, the authors, and how you can get involved to help spread the word!
The Contemps can also be found on Twitter, Facebook, and Goodreads.
I don't know about you, but I'm DEFINITELY going to take part! I really hope you do too!