Book Trailer! - Bloodlines by Richelle Mead

8:00 PM

After teasing us with different character trailers, the book trailer for the first novel in the new Vampire Academy spin-off series, Bloodlines, has been released!

I'm so excited for Bloodlines! I already have a feeling I'm going to be jumping up and down excitedly when I finally have a copy in my hands tomorrow! 

Release Date: August 23, 2011
Publisher: Razorbill 

Summary:
The first book in Richelle Mead's brand-new teen fiction series - set in the same world as Vampire Academy.

When alchemist Sydney is ordered into hiding to protect the life of Moroi princess Jill Dragomir, the last place she expects to be sent is a human private school in Palm Springs, California. But at their new school, the drama is only just beginning.

Populated with new faces as well as familiar ones, Bloodlines explores all the friendship, romance, battles and betrayals that made the #1 New York Times bestselling Vampire Academy series so addictive - this time in a part-vampire, part-human setting where the stakes are even higher and everyone's out for blood.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Wow. Honestly I never imagined Sydney to look like that. But wow. Loved this trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's the guy in the trailer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marybeth- I'm not really sure if I'd picture Sydney like that either, but I still like the trailer!

    Anonymous- I believe it should be Adrian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, that trailer isn't what I thought it would be. I know that's Sydney on the cover and the girl in the trailer, but that's not how I pictured her. And they guy, Adrian? Really? That't not how I pictured him either. And that's not how they met....strange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not liking the Adrian in this trailer either but the Adrian in the character trailers is more how I pictured him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay its out today, can't wait to read it! :)

    New follower! :D

    Check out my blog, I will be starting a giveaway today. http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete