Spotted! Cover of Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

3:16 AM

 It's official. According to Richelle Mead's blog, this is the ACTUAL cover of Last Sacrifice, the 6th and final novel in the Vampire Academy series.

I will be so sad to see the series end when the book is released December 7, 2010 (which seems such a long time away!) but honestly, I have some mixed feelings about this cover... I was expecting something, I dunno, better? I mean, this cover is reminiscent to the cover of Blood Promise and well, something just seems to be missing....


What do you guys think?

By the way, I'm back home from my little mini- vacation now! I haven't loaded any pics to my laptop yet, but when I do, I'll show a couple of them. :)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. She has a double chin... 0_0

    I absolutely detest it. They could have gone with a "big bang" since its the last book, but no...

    ReplyDelete