Book Trailer! - Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

1:30 PM

Mockingjay, the final book in the Hunger Games trilogy, by Suzanne Collins is set for release in under a month! Are you getting excited? I know I am! After the horrible cliffhanger in Catching Fire, I MUST find out how everything is going to end.

To my fellow Canadians, want to be one of the firsts to have a copy? Chapters/Indigo is holding Midnight Release Parties across Canada to celebrate the release of Mockingjay! Just click here to check for participating locations and more details.


Release Date: August 24, 2010
Publisher: Scholastic Press




Are you looking forward to Mockingjay? Who are you supporting- Team Peeta or Team Gale?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I can't wait for this book! I'm team Peeta right now but I could change my mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first book but I can't believe the series is going to end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I'm excited for this! To begin with I was Team Gale, but now I've switched to Team Peeta.

    ReplyDelete