Book Trailer! - Halo by Alexandra Adornetto

10:52 PM

Love them or hate them, you can't deny the trend of book trailers has been on the rise! 

Now, I don't always watch book trailers but I stumbled across a couple today that got me excited to read the books.

I raved about this book cover on several groups on Chapters awhile back for Halo by Alexandra Adornetto because it's just so gorgeous... well, the book trailer was just released!

 Release Date: August 31, 2010
Publisher: Feiwel & Friends





Well... how'd you like that trailer?  Some of the images they used are quite pretty...

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This looks awesome! Thanks for posting! I can't wait for this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this book a while back! I can't wait for it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem Tiff!
    I can't wait to have a copy of this book!
    *happily sighs* I really could stare at this cover and never get bored...

    ReplyDelete