My Trip to the States!

9:00 AM

Okay, so I finally uploaded the pics I took while I was in the States two weekends ago and thought I'd share a few. Along with my family, we drove to Dearborn, Michigan which is not too far from Detroit, and visited the Henry Ford Museum. I was only there for a few days before we drove home back across the border, but I had more fun than I expected!

This was the kind of the weather we had to drive through on the way... and let me tell you, I was praying it wouldn't last forever otherwise it was not going to be a very fun weekend.

It was raining so hard we could barely see in front of us! And then it even hailed! But thankfully, once we passed that stretch of road, it was like this:



By the time we reached our hotel, it was too late to do anything, so we just settled in and got ready for the next day. Now, introducing... the Henry Ford Museum!





Later that night, we watched Inception at their IMAX theater, which is apparently the largest in the state. Inception was AMAZING and seeing it on their huge screen made the experience so much better!! I even saw it again this weekend. :)

The next day, we checked out Greenfield Village!





Well, that pretty much sums up my little mini-vacation. A lot of walking and seeing things from the Industrial Revolution, but I'm so glad the weather cooperated with us after all!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow those are some cool pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I figured out how to add a link to the images that are side by side, so now if you want to see a larger view for any of the pictures, just click it. I'm kind of proud of myself at the moment for figuring it out, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep even bigger those are some cool pics.

    ReplyDelete