Book Trailer! - Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel

9:00 AM

So... onto the latest book trailer which I've spotted... Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel which will be the first novel in the Vampire Queen series! Yes, I said vampire. But wait, before some of you groan and say, 'There are too many vampire books out there!' give this one a chance. There's actually a twist to this vampire novel and it has me... well, intrigued to learn more.


Release Date: August 3, 2010
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin




So what do you think? Shall we give this new vampire novel a chance?

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. After watching that book trailer I know have to red that book. I have to get it when it comes out LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted it some times ago and I'll definetly give it a try, I love vampire books and this one looks great. This beaing said, I think the UK cover is prettier, more mysterious but hey! don't judge a book by its cover.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany- LOL, I know the feeling!

    Anne-Marie- Ohhh, I haven't seen the UK cover yet, but now you have me curious to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its my first time seeing this trailer. I guess its the UK book trailer but I do like the US cover more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I checked out the UK cover today, and I so agree with you Jenny, I like the US cover a lot more!

    ReplyDelete