Stacking the Shelves (6)

2:21 PM

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by fellow Canadian blogger Tynga at Tynga's Reviews where we share any new books or goodies we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week.

For the past few weeks, I've gotten... 


Received for Review:

Thanks so much to Harlequin Teen and Random House Canada for sending these novels for review! 

Gifted:

Angie from Beneath The Jacket was super sweet to gift me her ARC of Lesley Livingston's Starling after she heard how excited I was to read it! Thanks so much, Angie! 

Bought:

I've already read Biting Cold, My Life Next Door and Throne of Glass and oh my gosh, I LOVED THEM ALL. The Chicagoland Vampires series somehow only gets better and better, and I'm already highly anticipating the next book to see what happens to Merit next. If you're looking for a contemporary novel that's perfect for the summer and has romance, I would highly recommend My Life Next Door! And I'm sure you've all heard the buzz about Throne of Glass and it's absolutely well-deserved.  

What about YOU? Any new reads/finds this week?

And as always... Happy Reading! 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I am DYING to read Starling! You have a great haul this week. I'll be getting Throne of Glass next week! So excited! Can't wait to see what you think of these books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So loved Pushing the Limits! Hope you do too.

    StuckInBooks STS

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pushing the Limits and oh, Throne of Glassssssssss! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome haul! I'm so excited to read My Life Next Door and Throne of Glass. Enjoy your books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pushing the Limits was awesome! I want to read My Life Next Door. Glad you liked it. Hope you enjoy all your books. My STS/Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved Pushing the Limits! And hopefully I will start Throne of Glass soon. I've been hearing great things about it!

    Great STS! Hope you enjoy them all!

    -Marybeth P.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pushing the Limits was such a cute read. I've heard great things about My Life Next Door too! Throne of Glass..SO GOOD! That's all I can say about it. Thanks so much for dropping by hun!
    ------
    Giselle from booknerd.ca
    Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete