Spotted! Cover of The Book of Broken Hearts by Sarah Ockler

2:32 PM

Sarah Ockler revealed the cover of her upcoming YA novel, The Book of Broken Hearts, a couple days ago on her Facebook page!

Release Date: May 21, 2013
Publisher: Simon Pulse

There's no official summary to be found just yet for The Book of Broken Hearts, but just the fact that it's written by Sarah Ockler is enough to make this novel an absolute must-have! I loved reading Sarah Ockler's previous three contemporary novels, Twenty Boy Summer, Fixing Delilah and Bittersweet, and I'm sure I'll be feeling the same way about this one too.

What do you think about the book cover? Much like her other covers, I think this one is really cute, pretty and soft on the eyes!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think it's definitely cute and simple. It fits with the title too.

    ReplyDelete