August Release Picks

12:00 AM

How is it August already? Summer seems to be flying by! I've been obsessively watching the 2012 London Olympics (GO TEAM CANADA!), but I've tried to get some reading done as well. And I'm excited for mid-August because I'll heading to Turkey with my family for vacation. I think it's going to be quite the culture shock.

August is shaping up to be quite an awesome month for new books too! I've already read Andrea Cremer's Rift and Sarah J. Maas's Throne of Glass, and you'll definitely be wanting to get your hands on a copy when they're in stores! I really loved them both.

Here are this month's releases that I'm most looking forward to checking out! Once again, I've matched my Chapters/Indigo list, but I've also added a few more books here. If you'd like to know what other novels will be releasing this month, you can find more on my Upcoming Releases page as usual.  

August 7

Auracle by Gina Rosati ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #6) by Chloe Neill ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo *This is an ADULT novel.*
Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Rift (Nightshade Prequel #1) by Andrea Cremer ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

August 14
The Kill Order (Maze Runner Prequel) by James Dashner ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

August 21
Starling (Starling #1) by Lesley Livingston ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo *Canadian Release Date*

August 28
The Blood Keeper (The Blood Journals #2) by Tessa Gratton ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
The Dark Light by Sara Walsh ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J. Redwine ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Embers & Echoes (Wildefire #2) by Karsten Knight ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Erasing Time by C.J. Hill (pseudonym of Janette Rallison) ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
If I Lie by Corrine Jackson ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Spark (Elementals #2) by Brigid Kemmerer ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 

*****

What books are YOU most looking forward to reading in August? What books did I miss that you can't wait to read? 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Uh, I think I had only heard about two or three of these books! I need to check the others out!
    Thanks for this list ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Throne of Glass is actually already out by me! Thanks, Coles by work for screwing up. All these picks sound great, though. I'm going to go broke in August.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! So many great books! I can't wait to read Spark & I really like the way they re-made the Blood Journal covers! I really want to pick up that series now! Ember & Echoes... Starling... SO MANY GREAT BOOKS THIS MONTH! I hope you guys have fun in Turkey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7- Auracle by Gina Rosati
    - Biting Cold (Chicagoland Vampires #6) by Chloe Neill (Note: This is an ADULT novel.)
    - The Boy Recession by Flynn Meaney
    - Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake
    - Glitch (Glitch #1) by Heather Anastasiu
    - Rift (Nightshade Prequel #1) by Andrea Cremer
    - Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
    - The Waiting Sky by Lara Zielin
    - Wake (Watersong #1) by Amanda Hocking

    14- False Memory by Dan Krokos
    - The Kill Order (Maze Runner Prequel) by James Dashner
    - Kissing Shakespeare by Pamela Mingle
    - Touched by Cyn Balog
    - The Unnaturalists by Tiffany Trent

    21- Over You by Emma McLaughlin and Nicola Kraus
    - The Sinister Sweetness of Splendid Academy by Nikki Loftin
    - Such Wicked Intent (The Dark Endeavor Chronicles #2) by Kenneth Oppel
    - The Treachery of Beautiful Things by Ruth Frances Long

    28- The Blood Keeper (The Blood Journals #2) by Tessa Gratton
    - The Dark Light by Sara Walsh
    - Defiance (Defiance #1) by C.J. Redwine
    - The Demon Catchers of Milan by Kat Beyer
    - Don't Turn Around by Michelle Gagnon
    - Embers and Echoes (Wildefire #2) by Karsten Knight
    - Erasing Time by C.J. Hill (pseudonym of Janette Rallison)
    - If I Lie by Corrine Jackson
    - The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna
    - Spark (Elemental #2) by Brigid Kemmerer
    - Starling (Starling #1) by Lesley Livingston

    ReplyDelete