Waiting on Wednesday (92) - Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen

8:00 AM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine spotlighting upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.
 
Release Date: May 22, 2012
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
 
Summary (from author's website):  
I don’t do dangerous.

Smart, über-careful, ordinary Samantha – that’s me. But I just couldn’t pass up a surprise kiss from my number-one unattainable crush. A kiss that did something to me – something strange. Now I feel hungry all the time, but not for food. It’s like part of me is missing – and I don’t know if I can get it back. 

Then there’s Bishop. At first I thought he was just a street kid, but the secrets he’s keeping are as intense as his unearthly blue eyes. If he’s what I think he is, he may be the only one who can help me. But something terrifying is closing in, and the one chance Bishop and I have to stop it means losing everything I ever wanted and embracing the darkness inside me. 

I'm really excited for the release of Dark Kiss, the first novel in the Nightwatchers series by Canadian author Michelle Rowen! I enjoyed reading her two Demon Princess novels, but if the gorgeous cover of Dark Kiss is any indication, her new series will have a much darker feel. I cannot wait to discover this new world of angels and demons that Michelle Rowen has created!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Oh! I've heard of the Demon Princess books, I've always meant to read those!

    I don't know if I like this cover though :P
    Looks too... "Paranormal Dream for Teenage Girls" to me.

    I think that if the guy were more in shadows I would like it more :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually available on NetGalley and I can't wait to get to my eARC. It sounds fabulous, even though the cover would already be enough reason to pick it up. Awesome pick! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction | My WoW

    ReplyDelete