Book Trailer! - Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins

2:49 PM

Wendy Higgins unveiled the book trailer for her debut novel, Sweet Evil, this afternoon through Twitter!

I'm really excited to get my hands on a finished copy of Sweet Evil! The writing and storyline is pure addiction, and you'll be crushing on Kaidan Rowe in no time at all. If you're a fan of the supernatural and angels, then you definitely have to read this book once it's released!

I hope you enjoy watching the book trailer! It was kind of weird hearing the narrator have a Southern accent because while I was reading the book, Anna didn't really have one in my head... 

Release Date: May 1, 2012
Publisher: HarperTeen

Summary (from HarperTeen):
Embrace the Forbidden

What if there were teens whose lives literally depended on being bad influences?

This is the reality for sons and daughters of fallen angels.

Tenderhearted Southern girl Anna Whitt was born with the sixth sense to see and feel emotions of other people. She's aware of a struggle within herself, an inexplicable pull toward danger, but Anna, the ultimate good girl, has always had the advantage of her angel side to balance the darkness within. It isn't until she turns sixteen and meets the alluring Kaidan Rowe that she discovers her terrifying heritage and her willpower is put to the test. He's the boy your daddy warned you about. If only someone had warned Anna.

Forced to face her destiny, will Anna embrace her halo or her horns?

 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I'm hearing nothing but good things about this book so I pre-ordered it immediately! So glad you got finished copy but I can't hide that I'm really envious about it lol love the trailer!

    Jay
    We Fancy Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, I don't have a physical copy of the book yet but I've read it already. I've even read an earlier version of the book when it was first posted on Inkpop, and I loved it then too. Glad to hear you're also excited to read Sweet Evil, Jay! :)

      Delete
  2. I love the music at the end of this trailer. :) Looks good! Thanks for sharing. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn - need to read this one for sure!

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I like the trailer!
    And I like this idea for a book :)
    I loved the accent of the girl in the trailer, 'cause it sounded Southern but not over done.
    :D

    ReplyDelete