Book Trailer! - The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting

4:10 PM

Kimberly Derting unveiled the book trailer for The Last Echo, the third novel in the Body Finder series, on her blog yesterday!

For some reason, the title keeps throwing me off because it makes me think it's the last book in the series, when I know that's not true. In any case, my sister and I are both very eager to see what's going to happen in The Last Echo! I hope you enjoy watching the chilling book trailer.

Release Date: April 17, 2012
Publisher: HarperCollins

Summary (from HarperTeen):
In the end, all that's left is an Echo.

Before, Violet's morbid ability to sense the dead led her to uncover dark murders and long-buried secrets in her small town. Now that she's working with a special investigative team, Violet hopes she can help even more people—whether by saving a life or catching a killer.

Although she's relieved to finally be honest about what she can do, her instant connection with her mysterious partner, Rafe, is both confusing and unsettling, and their unique bond creates tension with her boyfriend, Jay. When she discovers the body of a college student murdered by "the collector," Violet refuses to give up on the case. With her own relationship on the line, Violet doesn't realize that the serial killer is looking to add to his collection and that she may have caught his eye. Will the life Violet has to save be her own?

 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So it's not the last book in the series? Haha, I thought it was! I can't wait to read Last Echo. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, it's not the last book. There's still a 4th one to look forward to reading! :)

      Delete
  2. Really looking forward to this. I'm so glad it's not the last in the series.

    Safari Poet

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's weird it's called the Last Echo if it's not the last book.
    The video is nice, though :D I love book-trailers

    ReplyDelete