July Release Picks

8:00 AM

Wow, so July has totally crept up on me! Doesn't it really feel like summer now? To my fellow Canucks, I hope you had a wonderful Canada Day yesterday and are still enjoying the long weekend! American friends, I hope you're also enjoying your weekend with your 4th of July celebrations!

Here are this month's releases that I'm most looking forward to checking out! Once again, I've matched my Chapters/Indigo list and kept my top selections of the month to only ten. Tough, right? If you'd like to know what other novels will be releasing this month, you can find more on my Upcoming Releases page as usual.

July 5


Original Sin (Personal Demons #2) by Lisa Desrochers ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo


July 12


Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3) by Maggie Stiefvater ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo


Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo


July 19


Love Story by Jennifer Echols ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo


July 26


Ripple by Mandy Hubbard ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Wildefire (Wildefire #2) by Karsten Knight ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 

***** 

What books are you most excited to read in July? Do you agree or disagree with some of my choices?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. I'm reading Sometimes It Happens right now and I'm really looking forward to reading Wildefire! It sounds amazing! Oh, and Ripple, I loved You Wish, so I'm hoping this one will be great as well :)
    Have you read any of them yet yourself?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list. So many great books coming out. You totally missed Wolfsbane though, I think that's what I'm the most excited about.

    Happy Reading,

    ~Sara

    http://unautrehistoire.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Didn't know Supernaturally was releasing in July. I'll probably start Forever next week...I'm a little sad to see the series end.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! I can't wait to read Karsten Knight's book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SUPERNATURALLY!! YAY!
    Finally! I can't wait for my paws on that!!


    Looks like July will be a good month :D Thanks for sharing your picks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Daisy- I loved You Wish too so I can't wait to see how Ripple will be! Out of the ones I've listed, I've only read Love Story so far and it was another great romantic drama by Jennifer Echols. Maybe not necessarily a new fave of hers, but still a great read!

    Sara- I had a feeling someone would say they were excited for Wolfsbane! I've had Nightshade for months, but I still haven't read it...

    Jenny- Yes, Supernaturally is out this month!! Isn't that awesome? I have to re-read Shiver and read Linger still before I can get to Forever...

    Cathy- Wildefire should be great! I like how it's mythology-influenced.

    Alex- I'm definitely sharing your excitement for Supernaturally!!! I can't wait to read it too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1- Unfriended: A Top 8 Novel by Katie Finn

    5- Luminous by Dawn Metcalf
    - Original Sin (Personal Demons #2) by Lisa Desrochers
    - Paradise by Jill S. Alexander
    - Sirensong (Faeriewalker #3) by Jenna Black

    12- Bad Taste in Boys by Carrie Harris
    - Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls #3) by Maggie Stiefvater
    - Sass and Serendipity by Jennifer Ziegler
    - Siren's Storm by Lisa Papademetriou
    - Sometimes It Happens by Lauren Barnholdt
    - The Summer I Learned to Fly by Dana Reinhardt
    - Texas Gothic by Rosemary Clement-Moore

    19- The Girl is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines
    - Love Story by Jennifer Echols
    - Pearl by Jo Knowles
    - Small Town Sinners by Melissa Walker

    20- Always a Witch (Witch #2) by Carolyn MacCullough

    26- And Then Things Fell Apart by Arlaina Tibensky
    - The Death Catchers by Jennifer Anne Kogler
    - Ripple by Mandy Hubbard
    - Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White
    - Touch of Frost (Mythos Academy #1) by Jennifer Estep
    - Wildefire (Wildefire #1) by Karsten Knight
    - Wolfsbane (Nightshade #2) by Andrea Cremer

    ReplyDelete