In My Mailbox (33)11:21 PM
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we share any new books or goodies we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week.
I have lots of thanks to give in this post but without further ado, here's what I got the past two weeks...
- ARC of Once Every Never by Lesley Livingston
- ARC of Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski
- ARC of A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
- Stacey Jay's The Locket / Juliet Immortal Swag
- Dystopian Tour Swag
On Twitter, Stacey Jay asked if anyone would like some extra swag she still had and was so kind to mail me some! Thanks so much! I also received swag thanks to HarperCollins Canada when I attended one of the stops for the Dystopian Tour in Ontario. I was already so happy just getting the chance to meet Veronica Roth and Lauren Oliver, but the swag bag was a cool surprise afterwards!
- ARC of Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
- Class of 2K11 Swag
- Hard Bitten (Chicagoland Vampires #4) by Chloe Neill
What about YOU? Any new reads/finds this week?
And as always... Happy Reading!