In My Mailbox (28)10:00 AM
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we share any new books or goodies we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week.
This week I got...
Received for Review:
- ARC of Abandon (Abandon #1) by Meg Cabot
- ARC of Blood Magic (Blood Journals #1) by Tessa Gratton
- City of Fallen Angels (The Mortal Instruments #4) by Cassandra Clare
- Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale by Ramona Wray
- ARC of Welcome to Bordertown edited by Holly Black and Ellen Kushner
Thanks so much to Scholastic Canada, Bookurious and Simon & Schuster Canada for sending me these novels!! I'd also like to extend thanks to Ramona Wray for sending me her novel Hex, A Witch and Angel Tale which I'll reading as part of the Hex blog tour organized by Ashley at What's Your Story?.
Bookurious also sent me a poster for the upcoming YA debut novel by Ransom Riggs called Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and I'll totally admit, it kind of creeps me out... S&S Canada also sent me a CoFA poster and buttons. So again, huge thanks!
My mailbox is never this busy so there may have been squealing at the wonderful surprises I was finding in the mail this week...
- Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen
- The Gathering (Darkness Rising #1) by Kelley Armstrong
- The Liar Society (The Liar Society #1) by Lisa and Laura Roecker
- My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother #2) by Janette Rallison
- Where She Went (If I Stay #2) by Gayle Forman
And even though I'm supposed to be studying for my final exams, I just couldn't resist going to the bookstore and buying some books that I've been dying to finally have in my hands! I may not be able to read them right away... but at least I have them now, right?
I bought a finished copy of The Gathering last weekend when I attended Kelley Armstrong's book signing in Toronto, and I also got a couple buttons, a postcard and a bookmark which was just some of the cool swag she giving away to everyone. I was originally going to give some to my sister but she said I could have it instead... sweet!
I've been waiting for two years for the paperback of Along for the Ride to finally come out and let me tell you, I have no intention of ever doing that again! I don't think I could take all that waiting... I was also happy that my order for The Liar Society finally came in- the novel is still nowhere to be found in stores! And oh my gosh, I'm so excited to finally read Where She Went! I'm going to have the tissues at the ready just in case. I guess you can totally tell I got a bit hyped up this week by all the new releases!
What about YOU? Any new reads/finds this week?
And as always... Happy Reading!