In My Mailbox (2)

11:06 PM

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.

Hmmm.... so what I did get this week?



 Bought:
  • One Night That Changes Everything by Lauren Barnholdt

I just finished reading it, like a couple hours ago, tehehe. I'll be posting a review soon.

And I was soooo close to buying myself a copy of Linger by Maggie Stiefvater, the sequel to Shiver, which is out in some bookstores early. Check the availability at your local bookstore to see if that's the case for you too! Sadly, I didn't get it even though had it right in my hands. (I should be proud of myself for showing some restraint.) No worries because I'll be heading back to my home away from home very shortly for some more upcoming releases that I'm anxiously waiting to read. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments