My 2nd Year Blog Anniversary!

8:00 AM


Today is my second year blog anniversary! When I first started blogging, I had no idea who would actually read what I wrote, but I'd always been a very active member of the Chapters/Indigo Community and loved talking about YA books with everyone. Fast-forward two years later and I still absolutely love the book community! There may have been some ups and downs this past year, but ultimately, we're a pretty supportive group and I've made some great friends during this time. 

Thanks so much to everyone who takes a little time out of their day to read the content I post here. It really means the world to me and I always love reading all your comments, even if I don't always get a chance to reply right away. And I'm so excited that I've reached 1000+ GFC followers on the blog! *jumps around excitedly* Hugs and cupcakes for everyone, okay?

In particular though, I want to give a shout-out to my fellow Ontario Bloggettes: Sara, Wendy, Nicole, Angel, Michele, Evie, Jen W., Christa, Brenna and Giselle. It's been so much fun meeting up with you ladies at different events! And I definitely can't forget Chandra and Ciara, fellow #TeamTodForAfterlife members; Crimson and Lucy, more friends I first made through Chapters and who've also since turned to book blogging too; Alex, whose comments on my posts always make my day; and more Canadian blogger friends, Ashley, Danya, Zahida and Audrey. (If I'm missing anyone, I'm sorry!!) And I'd love to thank all the publishers who have been so kind and supported me along the way, continuously fueling my book addiction.

I cannot wait to see what my third year of blogging will bring, but I'm glad I get to share it with all of you!

~ Liz    

You Might Also Like

18 comments

  1. Happy Blogoversary Liz! I'm so happy we met through blogging. You are a treasure! I love your blog- your reviews are insightful! Here's to many more fabulous years!! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Liz! I love reading your reviews and it's been fabulous getting to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I've really enjoyed your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! I'm so happy for you, Liz!! CONGRATS! And aww, thanks for the shout-out! I'm so glad to be on #TeamTodForAfterLife with you :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Liz!!! i can't believe you've only been blogging 2 years, I swear you were an old pro :) Keep it up, I love your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on reaching 2 years on the blog and surpassing 1000 followers, Liz! That's fantastic. And thanks so much for the mention – it's been great getting to know you through blogging and then even meeting up IRL too! Perhaps sometime you will come out west to Vancouver and we can have a reunion on this side of the country? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy blogoversary!!!! :) Mmm, cupcakes. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 Years! CRAZY!! Congrats! =D My two years is in a month and a half or so, I think. I can't believe it! It's definitely been awesome to be part of such a great community, especially getting to know other Canadian bloggers. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats!!!
    :D I hope you have a lots of fun today :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. 2 years!! Wow, congrats Liz! That is quite the feat, that you are still going strong, posting lots, after all this time. I'm a little envious... I wish I was a better blogger, ha! Anyways, keep up the great work! I'm sure you will.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aw, happy second blogoversary, Liz, and congrats on reaching 1000 followers! Here's to many more!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Blogoversary! Cheers to more years in blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAPPY BLOG ANNIVERSARY, LIZ! <3

    Two years sounds like such an amazing, enormous number! You are a blogging superhero, balancing university and everything else with it. I can't wait to see what there is to come for Midnight Bloom Reads in the future. Congratulations! :D

    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just wanna greet my uber favorite book blogger a happy, happy 2nd anniversary! Congrats! Stay kind and pretty, Liz.

    Kate. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Second Anniversary! Congratulations and thank you for staying with us for two years. Thanks for sharing with us your insights about our favorite books. More power and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Two Years!! Wow I'm so happy for you! Congrats and keep doing what you do :)

    ReplyDelete