July Release Picks

12:00 AM

It's July, friends! It's officially summer and I have no school to worry about until September... YAY! There doesn't seem to be as many YA books released this month, but there a few that I've been especially excited to read like Jennifer Echols's Such A Rush and Kiersten White's Endlessly. It's been such a long wait for them to be finally released!

Here are this month's releases that I'm most looking forward to checking out! Once again, I've matched my Chapters/Indigo list. If you'd like to know what other novels will be releasing this month, you can find more on my Upcoming Releases page as usual.  

July 3

Team Human by Justine Larbalestier and Sarah Rees Brennan ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

July 10

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
So Close to You by Rachel Carter ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
The Thing About The Truth by Lauren Barnholdt ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

July 17

Spark (Sky Chasers #2) by Amy Kathleen Ryan ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo


July 24

Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3) by Kiersten White ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

*****

What books are YOU most looking forward to reading in July? What books did I miss that you can't wait to read? 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Can't wait for Endlessly!!!
    I'm so excited!!!

    Also, Tiger Lily sounds good! I'm gonna check out a few of the others :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited about Endlessly. And I was able to get an ARC from another blogger. Can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel so behind since I haven't been online much lately. Can't wait for Endlessly and Seraphina sounds really good too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh Endlessly! So excited! I also can't wait for Jennifer Echols' new book Such a Rush!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list... I can't wait for Endlessly either!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. 3- Team Human by Justine Larbalestier & Sarah Rees Brennan
    - Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson

    10- Diva (Flappers #3) by Jillian Larkin
    - Don't You Wish by Roxanne St. Claire
    - Insignia by S.J. Kincaid
    - Long Lankin by Lindsey Barraclough
    - Never Enough by Denise Jaden
    - Seraphina by Rachel Hartman
    - So Close To You by Rachel Carter
    - Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
    - The Little Woods by McCormick Templeman
    - The Thing About The Truth by Lauren Barnholdt

    17- Spark (Sky Chasers #2) by Amy Kathleen Ryan
    - Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer

    24- Drain You by M. Beth Bloom
    - Endlessly (Paranormalcy #3) by Kiersten White
    - One Good Hustle by Billie Livingston
    - Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard

    31- Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

    ReplyDelete