Book Trailer! - Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore

8:00 AM

The book trailer for Kristin Cashore's Bitterblue, the final novel in The Seven Kingdoms trilogy, premiered yesterday on Mundie Moms!

I feel like we've been waiting forever for Bitterblue to be released, so I'm crazy excited to see what will happen in the book! I re-read Graceling and Fire not too long ago, so I'm ready to enter the richly-described and imaginative world Kristin Cashore has created once again!

To learn more about the series, you can "like" the Graceling Realm facebook fanpage or you can visit the Graceling Realm website the publisher has created, where you'll also be able to read an excerpt from Bitterblue

Release Date: May 1, 2012
Publisher: Dial Books for Young Readers

Summary:
Eight years after Graceling, Bitterblue is now queen of Monsea. But the influence of her father, a violent psychopath with mind-altering abilities, lives on. Her advisors, who have run things since Leck died, believe in a forward-thinking plan: Pardon all who committed terrible acts under Leck's reign, and forget anything bad ever happened. But when Bitterblue begins sneaking outside the castle--disguised and alone--to walk the streets of her own city, she starts realizing that the kingdom has been under the thirty-five-year spell of a madman, and the only way to move forward is to revisit the past.

Two thieves, who only steal what has already been stolen, change her life forever. They hold a key to the truth of Leck's reign. And one of them, with an extreme skill called a Grace that he hasn't yet identified, holds a key to her heart.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. I wasn't sure what to expect going in to this, but I actually really liked the trailer! I liked how it was more of a series thing instead of focusing all on Bitterblue :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a pretty awesome trailer, I liked it and I don't even read the books =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm..I think I really like this trailer..I've read Fire, but not Graceling. I guess I'm going to have to fix that, now!

    ReplyDelete