Spotted! Cover of Timepiece by Myra McEntire

9:35 PM

Earlier in the week, the book cover for Myra McEntire's Timepiece was leaked online when it wasn't supposed to be revealed until March 2012. Today, she officially posted the cover on her blog and clarified that it was the ARC cover. I'm assuming that the final cover will feature a shinier look and an added blurb on it since that's what happened to the one for Hourglass...

Myra McEntire also shared the awesome news today that Twentieth Century Fox had optioned Hourglass for film! Exciting, right?

 Release Date: June 12, 2012
Publisher: EgmontUSA

Summary (from Chapters/Indigo): 
When vital research about the time gene is stolen, Kaleb must join Emerson and the Hourglass team to find the criminal, who could be anywhere in time.

I couldn't find the plot summary after searching around, but I did find this one sentence description on Chapters/Indigo! I'm very glad to hear that we'll get to see some more of Kaleb in Timepiece! But, you know, I'm also excited to see what kind of trouble of Emerson will be finding herself in too.

What do you guys think of the cover? Isn't it just as jaw-dropping cool as the one for Hourglass? I sure do love how these covers defy gravity!

If you missed it before, you can read my review of Hourglass.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Apparently, the cover of Timepiece was leaked early and that's why there still isn't a synopsis but....I LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I mentioned how the cover was leaked in the beginning of the post. A lot of times there's a plot description before the cover, but I guess it's still too early... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was leaked?? crap!!
    You know, I wonder who puts the book covers on goodreads because the first time I saw this cover was there. Same happened with Until I Die cover. It was leaked and then Amy Plum, as well as Myra McEntire, had to announce the cover in their website because they were already leaked.
    What is worst is the we, poor bloggers, have no idea when we are posting a leaked cover. XD Now I feel bad everytime I now I posted a leaked cover T_T... sniff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and now I wonder... who is the genius leaking all these gorgeous covers? XDDDDDD LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's quite pretty and it goes with the cover of Hourglass - which I still need to get my paws on!

    :) Still too bad about the leakage!

    ReplyDelete