October Release Picks

8:00 AM

It looks like Fall is in full swing now... and along for the ride is another month with new books to look forward to reading! (In between stressing about university courses, of course.)

Here are this month's releases that I'm most looking forward to checking out! Once again, I've matched my Chapters/Indigo list and kept my top selections of the month to only ten. Tough, right? If you'd like to know what other novels will be releasing this month, you can find more on my Upcoming Releases page as usual.

October 4


Carrier of the Mark (Carrier Trilogy #1) by Leigh Fallon ~ Goodreads / Chapter/Indigo
Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo



Lola and the Boy Next Door ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
The Name of the Star (Shades of London #1) by Maureen Johnson ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Silence (Hush, Hush #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

October 11


The Death Cure (Maze Runner #3) ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo


October 18


Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

October 25


The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 


***** 

What books are you most excited to read in October? Do you agree or disagree with some of my choices?

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Lola... This girl seems to be on everyone's lists! :)
    I'm also dying to read Carrier of the Mark and Virtuosity! October isn't the epic month September was in book releases (at least in my opinion), but you have some lovely picks here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaay! :D Loving all these books. I'm looking forward to Lola and The Name of the Star. Hope you get them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are so many awesome releases this month! I like your picks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot WAIT to read 'The Death Cure' but I almost want to read the first 2 over again so I remember every detail before going into the finale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm pretty much excited for all of these! especially The Death Cure and Carrier of The Mark! Great picks :).

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I'm going through your list I'm thinking that I want all the books you listed LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was lucky enough to get an ARC of Dearly, Departed and absolutely loved it.

    I can't wait to read The Iron Knight and really want to check out The Name of the Star and The Scorpio Races.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Whoops I didn't know that Virtuosity comes out this month, I thought it wasn't till November. Thanks for the info!! I should get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  9. 4- Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
    - Eve (The Eve Trilogy #1) by Anna Carey
    - Fake Me A Match by Lauren Barnholdt
    - Liesl & Po by Lauren Oliver
    - Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
    - Lost in Time (Blue Bloods #6) by Melissa de la Cruz
    - Past Perfect by Leila Sales
    - The Name of the Star (Shades of London #1) by Maureen Johnson
    - Silence (Hush, Hush #3) by Becca Fitzpatrick
    - Variant by Robison Wells

    10- Bunheads by Sophie Flack

    11- Awake at Dawn (Shadow Falls #2) by C.C. Hunter
    - Deadly Cool by Gemma Halliday
    - The Death Cure (Maze Runner #3) by James Dashner
    - Devoted (Elixir #2) by Hilary Duff and Elise Allen
    - Steampunk! An Anthology of Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories edited by Kelly Link and Gavin J. Grant
    - The Survival Kit by Donna Freitas
    - Tris and Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison
    - The Watch That Ends The Night: Voices From The Titanic by Allan Wolf

    18- Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel
    - How to Save a Life by Sara Zarr
    - The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
    - Variant by Robison Wells
    - Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez

    19- On The Fringe by Courtney King Walker

    25- Amplified by Tara Kelly
    - The Iron Knight (Iron Fey #4) by Julie Kagawa
    - The Little Women by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
    - Mastiff (Beka Cooper #3) by Tamora Pierce

    ReplyDelete