Book Trailer! - The Death Cure by James Dashner

8:00 AM

The book trailer for The Death Cure, the third and final novel in James Dashner's Maze Runner trilogy, was revealed yesterday evening on his blog!  

I read The Death Cure in one sitting on Saturday night, completing it at around 3 a.m. And what a finish to the trilogy, I must say! My review of the novel should be up later in the week. The Death Cure really got into my head! I couldn't stop thinking about it when I fell asleep and I end up dreaming about it... Everyone I knew- including my friends and family- had the Flare except me, so not only was I running away from Cranks... but WICKED was trying to hunt me down too. It was kind of scary...

Anyways, the book trailer captures the novel really well with its heart-pounding and exciting feel! Enjoy!

Release Date: October 11, 2011
Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers

Summary:
Thomas knows that Wicked can't be trusted, but they say the time for lies is over, that they've collected all they can from the Trials and now must rely on the Gladers, with full memories restored, to help them with their ultimate mission. It's up to the Gladers to complete the blueprint for the cure to the Flare with a final voluntary test.
 
What Wicked doesn't know is that something's happened that no Trial or Variable could have foreseen. Thomas has remembered far more than they think. And he knows that he can't believe a word of what Wicked says.
 
The time for lies is over. But the truth is more dangerous than Thomas could ever imagine.
 
Will anyone survive the Death Cure?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow! the trailer is kind of creeptastic!
    :D
    But in a good way, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the trailers for this series. So I really need to at least start the books.

    ReplyDelete