Mark Your Calendars! YA Events Occurring in Canada Soon!

11:00 AM

To my fellow Canadians, get ready to mark your calendars with some exciting YA events coming our way in the near future! You can find the details and locations for the events below also on the Chapters Indigo Store Events page...

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

 
Lisa McMann, author of the bestselling Wake trilogy, will be in Toronto at Indigo Yorkdale from 7:00 - 10:00 pm signing copies of her latest novel Cryer's Cross! I'm so excited to be attending this event!! I loved her Wake trilogy and Cryer's Cross was no exception.... you'll especially know this if you've read my gushing review of the dark, creepy novel!

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Canadian author Kelley Armstrong, author of The Darkest Powers trilogy, will be in Toronto at Indigo Yorkdale from 2:00 - 5:00 pm for the book launch of her latest release The Gathering! The Gathering will be available early for this event and I can't wait to attend this one too!

While we're still chatting about Kelley Armstrong, please note this as well... April 3 is NOT the only date you can meet her for a signing if you can't make it that day! The Chapters Indigo website only has one of these dates I'm about to list, so if you want further information, take a look at Kelley's Appearances page on her website.
  • Saturday, April 23 - Coles Argyle Mall in London, Ontario at 1:30 pm
  • Saturday, April 30 - Smith Books Elgin Mall in St. Thomas, Ontario at 2:30 pm
  • Saturday, May 7 - Stoney Creek Indigo in Stoney Creek, Ontario at 3:00 pm

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Award-winning Canadian author Eric Walters will be at Indigo Crossiron Mills in Rocky View, Alberta at 4:30 pm to sign copies of his recently released novel Shaken.

Monday, April 18, 2011



Cassandra Clare and Holly Black, two amazing YA authors who really need no introduction, will be at Chapters Metrotown in Burnaby, British Columbia at 7:00 pm for a special event including a talk, Q&A, and book signing for their latest releases City of Fallen Angels and Red Glove respectively. West Coast friends, if you have a chance to go... do it! I was fortunate to meet them both when they came to Toronto for a signing back in November last year and it's definitely a night you won't forget. If you're going, you'll definitely want to get there early! 

****

I hope this little round-up has been helpful to some of you! Are any of you planning to attend
some of these events? I already know that I'll be meeting up with the ladies from A & C Book Junkies for the first time at the Lisa McMann event this Wednesday!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Woot!! Thanks for the updates for us canadians! I am unfortunately going to miss Lisa :( I work that day and cannot get it off but really excited about Kelley I can make that one thanks so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O.M.G. I never knew that Cassie and Holly came to TO in November! Ugh! I would totally love to go to all of these signings in Toronto (but I am kind of a wimp and think that Toronto is big and scary and someplace I can easily get lost... ;) I wish they would come to London!)... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm trying to see if I can make it for Kelley Armstrong... *crossing fingers*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to the Cassandra Clare and Holly Black signing for sure. I know they came in 2009 but that was before I started reading YA so I'm excited that they're coming back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be at both the Lisa McMann and Kelley Armstrong (April 3rd) signing. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh! I would love to go to the Kelley Armstrong signing and pick up The Gathering! The Clare/Black signing was super fun, this one should be too. And the Yorkdale Chapters is amazing so gives me a reason to look around ^_-
    Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What do you think about the cover? US(Canadian) vs UK version?! We discussed it here: http://www.wondrousreads.com/2011/03/us-vs-uk-gathering-covers.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Why don't any of these amazing authors come to MOntreal? :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought Cryer's Cross. Can't wait to read it! I am going to try so hard to make it on the 23rd to see her. I'm only an hour away so it shouldn't be a problem. *Fingers Crossed*...If I make it there, I will defitely seek you out to say Hi in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to be at the Lisa McMann and Kelley Armstrong signing. I can't wait! Lisa's signing will be my first as an independent blogger :) I hope I see you Liz!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm so going to be at the Cassandra Clare & Holly Black signing, even with my broken ankle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Will definently be going to Eric Walters! ANy one else?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Meg Cabot will also be signing in Etobicoke on the 12th of May and Lauren Oliver and Veronica Roth are having a few stops in Canada as well :D So excited!

    ReplyDelete