In My Mailbox (19)1:20 PM
In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we share any new books or goodies we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week.
This week I got...
Won (from author via Goodreads First Reads):
- Love, Inc. by Yvonne Collins and Sandy Rideout
Received for Review:
- Choker by Elizabeth Woods
- Prom and Prejudice by Elizabeth Eulberg
- Rosebush by Michele Jaffe
- Tempestuous (Wondrous Strange #3) by Lesley Livingston
And then I bought a few books on the last day of the Boxing Week sales at Chapters/Indigo. I'm waiting for my sister to finish with Prom and Prejudice so that I can read it! There's mixed reviews for Rosebush on Goodreads, but I'm hoping I'll enjoy it. And I'm sure I'll be sad when reading Tempestuous, the final novel in the Wondrous Strange trilogy.
What about you guys? Any new reads/finds this week?