Book Trailer! - Entwined by Heather Dixon

8:00 AM

After I watched the book trailer for Entwined by Heather Dixon, which HarperTeen had posted on their Facebook page, I just had to share it! It has some of the best animation I've ever seen for a book trailer and well, even though I've read mixed reviews, it has me tempted to check out the novel... In any case, there's no harm admiring the hard work that must have gone into putting the trailer together!

Release Date: March 21, 2011
Publisher: Greenwillow Books

Summary:
Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her . . . beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing . . . it's taken away. All of it. 

The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation.

Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest.

But there is a cost.

The Keeper likes to keep things.

Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late.

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. i have to say. this is the most gorgeous cover i have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that trailer.. the music, the animations, everything is really well put together!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I know the 12 dancing Princesses backward and forward, :) it was one of my favorite tales growing up. I'm so going to give this one a shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a blog post on Goodreads by Heather Dixon where she says that she made the trailer herself with the help of a few others. Usually author's don't make their own trailers--or have them turn out that good. The trailer popped up in my YouTube Subscriptions box a little while back and that's when I first became interested. Unforunetly, I can't find an official site or blog for the author or book. The blog post on Goodreads is the closest I have been able to find and it's not what you would expect from an author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This trailer is amazing! I can't wait to read this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindsay- That's so cool to hear how the author had a hand in making the trailer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dixon's writing is very beautiful to me. She does an amazing job with descriptions and vivid details. It made it easy for me to imagine that I could be standing right in the middle of the story, just watching from afar. Everything right down to the dialogue between the characters felt like it welcomed my subconscious into a whole other world and experience.

    ReplyDelete