The Versatile Blogger Award x 3!

9:00 AM

This weekend, I received not only my very first blogger award ever, but I also received the same award twice more!

... so a HUGE shout out and thanks is in order to Cathy at The Crazy Bookworm, Kaylee at Kaylee's Bookshelf, and Kara at Epic Book Nerd who I received the awards from!!

Here is how the award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (In no particular order...)
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.

Hmmm... 7 things about Midnight Bloom? 

1) Like any other book lover, it is my absolute dream to one day have my own little library.

2) I'm a procrastinator and tend to put most things off until the last minute. 

3) I cry easily. Seriously, if I think something sad happens in books or movies, I'll cry. I start bawling my eyes out halfway watching Titanic because I know how it's going to end. And no one has to die either- I cried during the ending of Toy Story 3. 

4) My 4-year-old cousin says I'm ranked 'Number 1' for people he loves best (aside from my Aunt and Uncle, of course).

5) I once had a dream where I was a Jedi Master and I had to fight a huge dinosaur that was terrorizing people in a huge parking lot with my lightsaber. There was lots of Force Jumping and it was totally fun. 

6) I have a cockatiel bird named Georgia who's older than me, can say 'Pretty Bird', and loves to drive my younger sister nuts.

7) I got to see part of the Olympic Torch Relay as part of the Vancouver 2010 Olympics in December when it was making its way across Canada and went through my community! 


I'm now passing the torch- I mean, award- to:

1. Jenny at Dreaming of Books
2. Kelley at Kelley's Korner
3. Missy at Missy's Reads & Reviews
4. Jenny at Supernatural Snark
5. Larissa at Welcome to Larissa's Bookish Life
6. Misha at My Love Affair With Books 
7. Ariel at Must Love Books
8. Girl on a Mission at Only Sexy Books Allowed
9. YA reader at Mostly Reading YA
10. Mel at He Followed Me Home . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Can I Keep Him?
11. Sara at The Hiding Spot
12. Jess at The Cozy Reader
13. Kari at A Good Addiction
14. Mystee at A Moment With Mystee
15. Carrie at In the Hammock

Thanks again Cathy, Kaylee and Kara!!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. Awwww Thanks so much for the Awrd!!!!

    Congrats on getting it!!!

    have a wonderful week! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! I so appreciate you thinking of me for this:) And congrats on receiving it yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the award! You deserve it!! Thanks so much for passing it on to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for the award :)

    ReplyDelete