Spotted! Cover of We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han

10:00 AM

I spotted the cover of We'll Always Have Summer, the third and final book in the Summer trilogy by Jenny Han and couldn't wait to share it!

 Release Date: April 26, 2011
Publisher: Simon & Schuster Children`s Publishing

I couldn't find the plot description anywhere yet, but no matter, I still can't wait to read the novel next year. With the way the second book, It's Not Summer Without You, ended, I must simply find out what's in store for Belly's future!

What do you think of this cover? I like how they've kept the clean, white background with the beach in the background, but it's interesting to see that neither Conrad or Jeremiah are on the cover this time around.

Have you read the previous Summer novels before? If you're looking for a great summer novel to read, I highly recommend checking out the first book in the trilogy, The Summer I Turned Pretty, if you haven't done so yet. 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. What a great cover!
    I'm going to have to read the first one now so I've read it before this is released.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the covers in this series but I really want to see the girls face in this shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this cover a lot. I haven't read the books in this series, but they are listed very high on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE this series soooo much. I can't WAIT for this book and I love the cover. It goes with the other two well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've always loved Jere, he's always been there for Belly. But we all know that Belly's always and will always love Conrad. In the end, she's happy with who she chooses.

    ReplyDelete