Mark Your Calendars! February Edition

8:00 AM

To my fellow Canadians, are you ready to mark your calendars? Here are some upcoming bookish events to look forward to in February! (And wow! I just realized that it has been a few months since I've done a round-up post with upcoming YA events in Canada. Let's hope we continue to get more!)

Megan Crewe

Canadian author Megan Crewe will be celebrating the release of her latest novel, The Way We Fall, with a launch party in Toronto! The first in a planned trilogy, The Way We Fall centers around a deadly virus outbreak in a small island community.
Marissa Meyer

Marissa Meyer will be promoting the release of her debut novel, Cinder, the first novel in the Lunar Chronicles series with a signing in British Columbia!
  • Saturday, February 11, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. ~ Chapters Metrotown: Metropolis, Metrotown 4700 Kingsway, Burnaby, BC.
Looking Ahead to March...


Tahereh Mafi will have a signing event in British Columbia to promote her debut novel, Shatter Me, the first in a dystopian trilogy!
  • Saturday, March 10, 2012 at 2:00 p.m. at Chapters Metrotown (location details already above)

Canadian author Leah Bobet will be having a launch party in Toronto to celebrate the release of her debut YA novel, Above!
  • Thursday, March 22, 2012 at 8:00 p.m. at Hotel Ocho: 195 Spadina Avenue, Toronto, ON.
  • You can also find more details on the Facebook event page for the launch party.
*****

I probably won't be able to make it to the launch party for Megan Crewe's The Way We Fall, sadly, because I have too much school work to stress about this weekend. I'll have to hope I'm not so busy when the time arrives for the Above launch party at the end of March...

I hope some of you will be able to make it to these events and have fun meeting the authors! Are you looking forward to any of these events?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. aaah I had no idea about the launch for megan crewe! Hmmm, depending on my stress levels as well, I guess :p midterms suck XD thanks for the post!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You aren't coming tomorrow?! NOO! I was hoping you would! At least I'll get to see you on the 11th! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here; there's no way I'm making it to tomorrow's event but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for March. Hopefully there will be lots of author events in April and in the summer.

    ReplyDelete