Waiting on Wednesday - Shimmer by Paula Weston

12:01 PM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine spotlighting upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Release Date: March 8, 2016
Publisher: Tundra Books

Summary (from Penguin Random House Canada):
Gaby thought her life couldn't get more complicated.

She's almost used to the idea that she's not the teenage backpacker she thought she was. She can just about cope with being one of the Rephaim--a 139-year-old half-angel--whose memories have been stolen. She's even coming to grips with the fact that Jude, the brother she's mourned for a year, didn't die at all.

But now Rafa--sexy, infuriating Rafa--is being held, and hurt, by Gatekeeper demons. And Gaby has to get the bitterly divided Rephaim to work together, or Rafa has no chance at all.

I feel like we've been waiting FOREVER to read Paula Weston's Shimmer. Australian readers, you're so lucky you didn't have to practically wait two years to find out what happens to Rafa and Gaby next. I need to know! I needed to know yesterday. And the day before.

But it's okay. I know the wait will be worth it in the end! And I can comfort myself by saying at least we'll get Burn, the final book in the Rephaim series, a few months later. In the meantime, I'll be re-reading Shadows and Haze again to refresh my memory. This series is absolutely addictive and thrilling. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments