Waiting on Wednesday (145) - Truly, Madly, Deadly by Hannah Jayne

10:48 AM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine spotlighting upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Release Date: July 16, 2013
Publisher: Sourcebooks Fire
Add to Goodreads

Summary (from Sourcebooks):
Sawyer Dodd has it all. She's a star track athlete, choir soloist, and A-student. And her boyfriend is the handsome all-star Kevin Anderson. But behind the medals, prom pictures, and perfect smiles, Sawyer finds herself trapped in a controlling, abusive relationship with Kevin. When he dies in a drunk-driving accident, Sawyer is secretly relieved. She's free. Until she opens her locker and finds a mysterious letter signed by "an admirer" and printed with two simple words: "You're welcome." 

I've been seeing Hannah Jayne's Truly, Madly, Deadly steadily pop up on more and more WoW posts and for good reason – it sounds SO good. When you first read the plot description, you think it's only a contemporary YA novel, but then you get to the last line and everything changes. It suddenly becomes a chilling thriller! I'm definitely excited to read Truly, Madly, Deadly and find out the identity of Sawyer's secret admirer...

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. The summary of this book builds so much anticipation. It definitely sounds intriguing. I want to read this one too!

    My WOW

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got this in the mail last week SQUEE! Love Hanah's UF books. I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that's a great summary!! :D
    Sounds really good. Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the cover of this book! I am definitely adding this to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Is A Time Of Digitization, We Offer You Programming(11562)

    With Best PHP Programming It Is Best, It Is Cheapest,
    We Are Introducing Now The New Techniques Of PHP Programming,
    Viruses & Hacker Now Should Be Forget You Site
    For More Details www.bestonlinejob.net

    ReplyDelete