In My Mailbox (54)

5:00 PM

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren where we share any new books or goodies we bought, received, borrowed, etc. during the week. 

This week I got...



Received for Review:

Thanks so much to Hachette Book Group Canada and Random House Canada for sending these novels for review!   

Bought:

Unsurprisingly, I found myself at Chapters once again because they were having a sale on all their hardcover novels, so how could I resist? And I just had to buy a finished copy of Clockwork Prince too! I also remembered to buy Shift this week and can't wait to see more of Zach.

Unleashed was more of an impulse buy when I saw it at Costco because the cover drew me in and the plot description sounded like it could be good. (Also, I'm hoping to give another chance to the authors after the horrible way they ended their Wicked series....)

What about YOU? Any new reads/finds this week?

And as always... Happy Reading!

You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Love the covers to these books. After Obsession looks awesome. Great mailbox.

    Grace
    Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Haul! I'm currently reading The Gathering Storm. Hope you'll enjoy it!
    Em
    My IMM
    A Beautiful Madness

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! All these books sound a little dark but in a good way! :)

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woot! Excellent haul, Liz! I liked After Obsession~

    Feel free to check out my haul this week! http://mochalattereads.blogspot.com/2011/12/in-my-mailbox37.html

    -★Wendy★
    A Cupcake and a Latte: Young Adult Reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gathering storm!!! lucky!
    come see my IMM? I posted a video blog :)

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/12/imm-vlog-2-in-which-you-meet-my-dog-see.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received The Way We Fall and Gatherine Storm from NetGalley and I can't wait to read them! Unleashed looks amazing too - I'll have to check it out ASAP.
    Enjoy your fantastic haul this week and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great books! Will be reading The Way We Fall and Clockwork Prince *squee* soon :)

    Here's my IMM

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to Chapters bookstore today cause of the 30% I wanted to buy Daughter of Smoke and Bone, and they didn't have it. I was Very sad. I'm glad to see you had better luck. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great set! I just started Gathering Storm. It's really good. I want to read Shift and Shade.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  10. YAY! Clockwork Prince! I got it too! After Obsession looks good and I really want to read the first book in the Shade series!

    Visit My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh The Gathering Storm, I really want to read that one too, it sounds awesome. And I can never stay away from Chapters either, especially when they have great sales! Awesome haul this week!

    Happy reading!
    Andrea
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh great books you got for review! I picked up The Gathering Storm on NetGalley.. but trying to hold out till the new year for DAC 2012!

    Michele | IMM

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh The Gathering Storm! I'm so excited for that one!

    Looks like you got a lot of great books! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brill books this week.
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  15. The Way We Fall looks really good, hope you enjoy! I'll be interested to see what you think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, these are great pick-ups. I have The Gathering Storm and The Way We Fall on NetGalley, so I'm hoping to read those very soon.

    You didn't like the way Wicked ended? I was pretty satisfied with it. I'm so excited for Unleashed!

    Have an amazing reading week!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete