Waiting on Wednesday (51) - Supernaturally by Kiersten White

8:00 AM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine spotlighting upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Release Date: July 26, 2011
Publisher: HarperTeen

Summary (from Goodreads):
Evie finally has the normal life she’s always longed for. But she’s shocked to discover that being ordinary can be . . . kind of boring. Just when Evie starts to long for her days at the International Paranormal Containment Agency, she’s given a chance to work for them again. Desperate for a break from all the normalcy, she agrees.

But as one disastrous mission leads to another, Evie starts to wonder if she made the right choice. And when Evie’s faerie ex-boyfriend Reth appears with devastating revelations about her past, she discovers that there’s a battle brewing between the faerie courts that could throw the whole supernatural world into chaos. The prize in question? Evie herself.

So much for normal.

Paranormalcy was one of my favourite novels released in 2010 and ever since I finished reading the first novel, I've been highly anticipating the next book in the trilogy! (You can read my raving review if you'd like too.) Supernaturally is bound to be as amazing as Paranormalcy and I'm sure I'll be falling in love with every aspect of the world Kiersten White has created all over again! It's a good thing we don't have too much longer to wait for its release!

You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. I still have to read this first book :S


    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Paranormalcy and can't wait for Supernaturally. Only one more month of waiting for its release. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *bounces up and down*
    I got this one on pre-order!! I can't wait for it.

    Love your pick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to meet Evie again, got to love her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for this book! I just read Paranormalcy like last week. I'm glad I waited so it's fresh in my mind for Supernaturally! Great choice :)

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seems I really need to read Paranormalcy already! *Puts on hold at library*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need to read Paranormalcy! I'm going to be late for book 2.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoyed Paranormalcy too, so definitely looking forward to Supernaturally. I want to see some more Reth! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot wait for this one - I Loved Paranormalcy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So, so, so looking forward to this!! I loved Paranormalcy, so many supernatural creatures of awesome all in the one book. Not to mention Kiersten White freaking rocks. And these covers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete