I'm Guest Blogging for Romance Week!

1:08 PM

Today I'm guest blogging for Romance Week hosted by my fellow Canadian blogger buddy Chrystal at Snowdrop Dreams of Books and her best friend Aislynn over at Knit, Purl, Stitch... Read and Cook!

I'm listing some of my favourite YA romance novels of 2010 with a bit of reasoning behind the choices! There are so many great YA novels out with swoon-worthy romances so it was a bit hard to narrow them down, but I've tried to mix up the choices! If you'd like to read it and comment, you can find the post here. Do you agree with my choices? What books would top your favourite YA romance list?

Also a guest at Chrystal's blog today is YA author Holly Schindler, who's debut novel A Blue So Dark was released last year. I'm really excited about her upcoming novel Playing Hurt which will be in stores soon! So be sure to also check out Holly's very first vlog author interview here.

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks for participating in Romance Week. I loved your post so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome!! I shall look forward to it!! I did my list of Favorite YA couples a while ago, maybe it's time I add something to it :D

    ReplyDelete