Waiting on Wednesday (149) - Untold by Sarah Rees Brennan

10:53 AM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine spotlighting upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

 Release Date: September 24, 2013
Publisher: Random House Books for Young Readers

Summary (from Goodreads): 
Free from bonds, but not each other

It’s time to choose sides… On the surface, Sorry-in-the-Vale is a sleepy English town. But Kami Glass knows the truth. Sorry-in-the-Vale is full of magic. In the old days, the Lynburn family ruled with fear, terrifying the people into submission in order to kill for blood and power. Now the Lynburns are back, and Rob Lynburn is gathering sorcerers so that the town can return to the old ways.

But Rob and his followers aren’t the only sorcerers in town. A decision must be made: pay the blood sacrifice, or fight. For Kami, this means more than just choosing between good and evil. With her link to Jared Lynburn severed, she’s now free to love anyone she chooses. But who should that be?

One of my absolute favourite books last year was Sarah Rees Brennan's Unspoken, and the wait for the second novel in The Lynburn Legacy series has seemed so long! After the stunning conclusion for Unspoken, I'm eager to see where Untold picks up the pieces and what sort of evil plans Rob and his followers have in store for Sorry-in-the-Vale. And now that the magical bond has been broken between Kami and Jared, what will this mean for my TEAM JAMI? If the monthly torture teasers are any indication, Sarah Rees Brennan is definitely going to be playing with our hearts...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Ohh I can't wait for this one. I really enjoyed Unspoken. Every time I read the teasers, its like AHHH> I want to know what happens!

    My WOW

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still really need to read Unspoken. I've heard nothing but great things!

    ReplyDelete