December Release Picks

6:00 PM

It can't possibly be December already, can it? I have a couple more essays to write for school which are due this week and final exams to study for, but once it's Christmas break and the semester is over, I can't wait to catch up on all the books I'm behind on reading!

Here are this month's releases that I'm most looking forward to checking out! Once again, I've matched my Chapters/Indigo list with my top picks. If you'd like to know what other novels will be releasing this month, you can find more on my Upcoming Releases page as usual. (There aren't too many YA books out this month... They all seem to be coming out in early 2013!)

December 4

The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

December 11
Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 
The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo 
Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

December 18
The Darkest Minds (The Darkest Minds #1) by Alexandra Bracken ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo
Scent of Magic (Healer #2) by Maria V. Snyder (Note: This is an ADULT novel, but with YA crossover appeal.)  ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

December 24
Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy #4) by Jennifer Estep ~ Goodreads / Chapters/Indigo

*****

What books are YOU most looking forward to reading in December? What books did I miss that you can't wait to read?   

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Good luck with essays and exams! I am in the same book. Cannot wait to get back to reading.

    I don't think there's any books coming out this month I want to read, but what do I know... being in school is like being in an alternate dimension where books don't exist.

    So, I looked up Love and Other Perishable Items because I liked the cover. Sounded okay, but not really my thing... and then I found out it was Australian and now I MUST READ IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks!! I'm really looking forward to The Friday Society.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4- The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook

    11- Falling Kingdoms (Falling Kingdoms #1) by Morgan Rhodes (pseudonym of Michelle Rowen)
    - The Friday Society by Adrienne Kress
    - Love and Other Perishable Items by Laura Buzo

    18- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
    - Scent of Magic (Healer #2) by Maria V. Snyder

    24- Crimson Frost (Mythos Academy #4) by Jennifer Estep

    26- Blood-Kissed Sky (Darkness Before Dawn #2) by J.A. London

    ReplyDelete