Waiting on Wednesday (115) - Revenge of the Girl With the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg

8:00 AM

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine spotlighting upcoming releases we're eagerly anticipating.

Release Date: March 1, 2013
Publisher: Scholastic Point
Add to Goodreads

Summary (from Goodreads):
A hilarious new novel from Elizabeth Eulberg about taking the wall out of the wallflower so she can bloom.

Don't mess with a girl with a Great Personality.

Everybody loves Lexi. She's popular, smart, funny...but she's never been one of those girls, the pretty ones who get all the attention from guys. And on top of that, her seven-year-old sister, Mackenzie, is a terror in a tiara, and part of a pageant scene where she gets praised for her beauty (with the help of fake hair and tons of makeup).

Lexi's sick of it. She's sick of being the girl who hears about kisses instead of getting them. She's sick of being ignored by her longtime crush, Logan. She's sick of being taken for granted by her pageant-obsessed mom. And she's sick of having all her family's money wasted on a phony pursuit of perfection.

The time has come for Lexi to step out from the sidelines. Girls without great personalities aren't going to know what hit them. Because Lexi's going to play the beauty game - and she's in it to win it.

If you're a fan of contemporary YA novels and still haven't read a novel by Elizabeth Eulberg yet, then you're truly missing out! My sister and I are huge fans of her novels, so we're both totally excited for the release of her next upcoming book, Revenge of the Girl With the Great Personality! The description sounds really heartwarming, but also tons of fun! I wonder what kinds of situations Lexi will find herself in as she plots her revenge... I can't wait to read Elizabeth Eulberg's Revenge of the Girl With the Great Personality!   

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the title! I haven't heard of this author before so that's something for me to check out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE IT!
    It's going to my shopping list right now!
    I go up and down with her books - like I loved Lonely Hearts Club but didn't like prom and Prejudice - but I still love the idea of her books, :) you know? like even when I don't love love them, I still like to read them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds interesting and funny. I'm definitely going to put it on my list. And look up some of her other books! Thanks for sharing.

    Here's Our WoW

    -Kait @ YA Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds adorable! I haven't read any of her previous books but I'll be sure to pick this one up!

    Awesome pick, Liz!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I didn't know about this Elizabeth Eulberg book - thanks for the tip - putting it on my Goodreads.

    ReplyDelete